Information wanted | 1963 Z06/Tanker Coupe VIN #30837S106669 | Race Car
Silver/Red 4.11 posi, radio and heater delete.
Had a roll bar pre 1972.
Trim Tag = E2 - Body 3621 - 63837 - 941A - 490C (Built Friday, January 11th, 1963)
I ordered NCRS Shipping Data Report 1/10/11
Some interesting facts, names and places:
1) Built same day of Delmo Johnson's Z06 #6577 (January 11th, 1963)
2) Built same day of Lang's Z06 #6553 (January 11th, 1963)
3) Built 3 to 4 days prior to Micky Thompson's Z06 #6844 (January 15th, 1963)
4) Zone 1 Dealer # 368/NCRS shipping data report
5) Lee Mac Gillivray Chevrolet Inc., Haslett, Michigan
6) Raced by Josh (A.W.) Joslin at VIR #15 April 27, 1963
7) Raced by A.W. Joslin at SCCA Divisional at Meadowdale, June 30, 1963
8 ) Raced by Dick Lang and Walter Joslin #51 at the Road America 500/Elkhart Lake, Sept. 7-8, 1963
9) A.W. Joslin was on the grid at the 2000 KM Daytona, February 16, 1964 (DNS)
10) A.W. Joslin won the A production SCCA central divisional championship in 1962
11) Delivered Silver but may have been raced Maroon?
12) Central Michigan car: Haslett, MI, Greenville, MI, Sheridan, MI, Lansing area
13) Paul Jorgensen (1972 - 2010)
14) Dick Russel (1969 - 1971)
15) Does anyone remember this car?
16) Does anyone remember Josh (A.W. Joslin)?
17) Does anyone remember where this car was raced?
18) Does anyone have old photos?
19) Does anyone know what happened to Joslin's 1962 race car?
20) wanted: parts from this car, ie: roll bar, brake drums, gas tank, master cylinder, engine & FI unit
21) wanted: window sticker, dealer invoice, factory docs ($5,000.00 reward)